Latest News for the Child and Adult Care Food Program

Security Form FND-101 has been removed from SquareMeals

" May 1, 2022 - TDA has fully transitioned to the User Access Manager for all entities and has removed the FND-101 form on SquareMeals.
May 1, 2022 - The User Access Manager (UAM) role has been fully implemented within the Texas Unified Nutrition Program System (TX-UNPS). The UAM enables a single assigned person within your entity to manage all of your entity user's security. The UAM is able to add new users, modify existing users, and deactivate users directly in TX-UNPS with no additional forms.

Each entity should have a UAM assigned. As the FND-101 form has been removed from SquareMeals and no longer accepted, the only method to obtain access to TX-UNPS will be through your assigned UAM.

If you are not sure whether your entity has a UAM assigned, review the UAM List here.

To assign a UAM, submit the Security Authority for User Access Manager (FND-135) form to designate one employee who is not contracted or a temporary employee.

The FND-135 form along with additional information regarding the UAM including the UAM Handbook Guide and training videos which provides step-by-step instructions on the UAM can update TX-UNPS are available here


Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Logo

Facebook Icon Instagram Icon
Twitter Icon YouTube Icon