2023 Annual NSLP Financial Report (FY2022 Data)
This report must be completed by Contracting Entities (CEs) who participate in the NSLP, School Breakfast Programs (SBP), School Milk Program (SMP) or At-Risk CACFP programs and must be completed by an authorized representative. The CE must ensure that the reported data is accurate and reflects the CE’s financial operations for the fiscal period reported.
- The Annual NSLP Financial Report will return to JotForm.
- CEs will receive a email notification indicating the JotForm is available.
- Data used for the 2023 SY will be the prior fiscal year (2021-2022) from audited financial reports. For public school districts and charter schools, this is the same data submitted to TEA.
- The Financial Report must be completed by an authorized representative. The CE must ensure that the reported data is accurate and reflects the CE’s financial operations for the fiscal period reported.
- If data is determined to be invalid corrective action will be required.
Required Due Date
- The 2023 NSLP Financial Report submittal due date deadline is April 28, 2023.
The 2023 Financial Report will be completed via the following link: https://form.jotform.com/223415824724152
The Preparing for the Financial Report form has been provided to prepare the CE in completion of the NSLP Financial Report. It contains a list of documents, terminology, object codes, and additional pertinent information related to the NSLP Financial Report.
A copy of Preparing for the Financial Report 22-23 may be found here.