" August 1, 2022 - TDA has revised multiple forms on the CACFP Administration/Forms page on SquareMeals.org.
August 1, 2022 - The following CACFP-related forms have been revised to update the Nondiscrimination Statement (NDS) as implemented by USDA:
- CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (Adult Care)
- CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (Adult Care) – Spanish
- CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (Child Care)
- CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (Child Care) – Spanish
- H1663 - Letter of Determination - Pricing Programs (Adult Day Care)
- H1659 - Notice to Providers of Tier Determination (Child and Adult Care Food Program-Day Care Homes)
A new 2022-2023 WIC Information Flyer - English and Spanish has also been posted.
Finally, an updated CACFP Form H1625-A - 2023 Income Eligibility Guidelines for Determining Free and Reduced Price Benefits was updated and re-posted on SquareMeals. The update was to fix a typographical error. The previous version listed $2,906 as the monthly income threshold for reduced-price meal eligibility for a household size of 1. The form has been updated to reflect the correct $2,096 amount.
All forms can be found in the Forms tables at: https://squaremeals.org/Programs/ChildandAdultCareFoodProgram/CACFPAdministrationamp;Forms.aspx