Published: 1 years 69 days ago
" September 29, 2022 - Several revised Administrator's Reference Manual (ARM) sections for the National School Lunch Program have been posted and released.
Several revised Administrator's Reference Manual (ARM) sections for the National School Lunch Program have been posted and released as follows.
Guidance changes and clarifications were made to the following:
- Section 4, Eligibility Determination
- Section 5, Special Provision Options
- Section 6, Verification of Eligibility
- Section 12, Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Section 14, USDA Foods
- Section 14a, USDA Foods Processing
- Section 17c, Cooperative Purchasing
- Section 18, Food Service Contracts
- Section 20, Counting & Claiming
- Section 29, Local Wellness Policy
Update Guide sections located at the beginning of each ARM section provide more information about the topics addressed in each release. New language in the above sections is highlighted in yellow.
You can find the ARM at http://www.squaremeals.org/Programs/NationalSchoolLunchProgram/NSLPPolicyamp;ARM.aspx
Please replace any previous versions of the above sections that you may have saved.