Latest Coronavirus Updates
Administration and Forms for SMP


SMP participants submit applications and file claims through the Texas Unified Nutrition Programs System: TX-UNPS. If you are unable to use an Internet-based application such as TX-UNPS, please contact TDA.

Application Frequently Asked Questions  Maximize 

2022-2023 Applications and Letters  Maximize 

Special Milk Program Forms

Search Tips 
Form NameForm NumberForm
Program Name
Data pager
First Page Previous Page
Next Page Last Page
Page size:
 24 items in 2 pages
Scanned and Web-based Application Checklist, National School Lunch Program (NSLP), School Breakfast Program (SBP), and Special Milk Program (SMP)    Download File  Download File     
Special Milk Program Forms
Special Milk Program Worksheet    Download File  Download File     
Special Milk Program Forms
Texas Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Division Permanent Agreement    Download File       
Special Milk Program Forms
Waiver  1 Download File       
Special Milk Program Forms

Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Logo

Facebook Icon Instagram Icon
Twitter Icon YouTube Icon