" August 1, 2022 - WBSCM training begins October 2022 for Recipient Agencies (aka CEs) in the pilot group. To prepare, TDA is collecting account access information and hosting a series of short WBSCM demos in August and September.
August 1, 2022 - TDA is transitioning the ordering functions in the TX-UNPS FDP module to USDAs Web-Based Supply Chain Management System (WBSCM).
WBSCM training for the pilot group of Recipient Agencies (RAs) is fast approaching! The pilot group consists of all RAs utilizing Gold Star Foods in FDP Regions 3 and 5.
(1) WBSCM Account Access Information (ACTION REQUIRED)
Please complete the following form by AUGUST 5, 2022 to provide the names of personnel who will need WBSCM access as Order Manager, Organization Administrator, User Administrator, or View Only.
(2) *SNEAK PEEK* WBSCM Preview Series (Optional)
Join TDA for 15-minute demo sessions of various WBSCM tasks. Be on the lookout for calendar invites in your inbox.
- Aug 4: Entitlement Summary/Balance
- Aug 11: Requisitions (via Catalog)
- Aug 25: Requisitions (via Quick Search)
- Sep 1: Requisitions Ship To & Submit
- Sep 8: Reports: Review Requisition Status Report
- Sep 22: Reports: Entitlement Detail Report
- Sep 29: Training Prep: Browser Set-up
- October: WBSCM training for Recipient Agencies (CEs) begins