Latest Coronavirus Updates
Administration and Forms for FDP

Texas Unified Nutrition Programs System

Food Distribution Program participants monitor their USDA Foods through the Texas Unified Nutrition Programs System (TX-UNPS).

Updated Form H4529 for Transfer of USDA Foods

Any Contracting Entity (CE) that has allocations of USDA Foods may transfer those commodities to another CE. This is applicable to transfers between NSLP CEs served by the same state contracted warehouse and food bank CEs participating in CSFP and/or TEFAP. The Authorization to Transfer USDA Foods (Form H4529) is an electronic form used by the Transferring CE currently allocated the inventory item(s) to initiate the transfer, to obtain TDA approval, and to document the transfer. The H4529 must be completed prior to transferring any USDA Foods. Refer below for more instructions:

FDP Forms

Form NameForm NumberForm
Program Name
First Page Previous Page
Next Page Last Page
Page size:
 21 items in 2 pages
USDA Foods Complaint Form - Spanish    Download File    Download File    FDP Forms

Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Logo

Texas Department of Agriculture Logo

Texas Department of Agriculture

Commissioner Sid Miller

Facebook Icon Instagram Icon
Twitter Icon YouTube Icon