Latest News for School Nutrition Programs

Reminder for all TX-UNPS and WBSCM entities

Published: 186 days ago
" Contracting entities can now assign two User Access Managers/User Admins to manage security in TX-UNPS/WBSCM systems
  • Contracting entities can now assign two User Access Managers (UAMs) in TX-UNPS.
  • Security Authority for User Access Manager (FND-135) form is completed for assignment of the UAM. If the highest official is delegating the responsibility to another user, Section B should be completed with the user’s name and signature. Section D should be the same user’s name as in Section B.
  • Entities must submit Security Authority for User Access Manager (FND-135) for removal of a UAM who is no longer with the organization.

  • Recipient agencies must assign a User Admin (UA) to access WBSCM. The UA has the ability to create and maintain user accounts, manage user roles, inactivate users for your entity, and resend email notifications for new users directly in WBSCM.
  • Each entity can only assign two UAs per entity and the person must not be a temporary employee or a contracted staff, such as Food Service Management Company personnel and Cooperative Coordinators. Exceeding the limit of two UAs will result in immediate revocation of the most recently assigned admin privileges.
  • The Security Authority for WBSCM (FND-136) has been converted to an electronic form for the assignment of UAs and is now available here under the Security Form section.
  • The form Security Authority for WBSCM (FND-136) only applies for WBSCM. Entities still need to use Security Authority for User Access Manager (FND-135) for TX-UNPS.


Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help. Additional translations services available as well.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Logo

Facebook Icon Instagram Icon
Twitter Icon YouTube Icon